Beach Vacation Checklist – South Caicos
If you’re planning your dream beach vacation in South Caicos, chances are that you may need a checklist to help
ensure you are properly prepared for a nice day at the beach. But don’t worry! At Sailrock Resort, we understand the many details that go into planning your perfect trip. That’s why we’ve created the ultimate beach checklist to help make your South Caicos vacation is fun, relaxing and stress-free – as it should be!
It’s the little things that can make or break your day at the beach. Here’s what we recommend taking:
- Don’t forget to pack flip flops or easy-to-put-on shoes. They will be great for walking around beach areas plus they pair nicely with everything….bathing suits, sundresses, jeans, skirts, etc.
- Remember to pack water bottles. You’ll want to be sure to stay hydrated while having fun in the sun!
- Beach towels are a must – not only will you use them to dry off, but they make a great substitute for beach chairs.
- Pack it all in one place with a beach bag. This will help ensure your items or personal belongings are safely stored in one place and will not be lost.
- Sunglasses – although you’ll enjoy soaking up the beautiful, South Caicos sun, you’ll want to be sure to keep your eyes protected.
- Sunscreen – again, protecting your skin is important, so be sure to remember to pack sunscreen with a UVA/UVB combo and SPF 30.
- Don’t forget to pack a camera! This may seem like a no brainer. But it may be wise to grab a waterproof camera. You’ll want to make sure you don’t miss a single moment when viewing the beautiful marine life while snorkeling or scuba diving.
- Don’t forget portable chargers for both your camera and cell phones.
Planning the ultimate beach vacation can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. When heading off to the beach in
South Caicos, remember to take a look at Sailrock Resort’s South Caicos beach vacation checklist to make your day a success.
Find more information on Sailrock Resort by clicking here.