How to get to South Caicos?
Paradise is closer than you think. Our Reservations Team is here to assist you in coordinating your travel plans for a seamless arrival to Sailrock Resort in South Caicos.
Flying to Turks & Caicos is easier than ever, with over 71 flights weekly into Providenciales, the main island for entry into Turks & Caicos Islands. With major cities worldwide such as Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Boston, New York, the United Kingdom, Canada and more offering daily non-stop service, it’s no wonder Turks & Caicos has become the number one island vacation destination!
Located 40 miles southeast of Providenciales, Sailrock Resort sits on South Caicos island and is accessible via air from the South Caicos International Airport which accommodates both commercial and private jets with a convenient customs point of entry. South Caicos is easily accessible via daily scheduled 25-minute direct flights on interCaribbean Airways from Providenciales (PLS) to South Caicos International Airport (XSC). Check the flight schedule or book your own round-trip airfare from Providenciales to South Caicos via interCaribbean Airways here.
There are two daily commercial flights from Provo to XSC that you can book directly through interCaribbean Airways or for $125 per person, our Reservation team will coordinate your roundtrip transfers from Provo to South Caicos and back to Provo on the daily commercial flight. The daily flight schedules are as follows:
- Depart Providenciales at 8:30 AM, arrive South Caicos at 9:00 AM
Depart Providenciales at 4:55 PM, arrive South Caicos at 5:25 PM
- Please note as of May 1st, depart Providenciales at 4:40 PM, arrive South Caicos at 5:15 PM
- Depart South Caicos at 9:10 AM, arrive Providenciales at 9:40 AM
Depart South Caicos at 5:30 PM, arrive Providenciales at 6:00 PM
- Please note as of May 1st, depart South Caicos at 5:25 PM, arrive Providenciales at 6:00 PM
For $275 per person, round trip exclusive of taxes, our Reservations team will upgrade the flight service so that your transfers are coordinated to ensure no more than 2 hour wait times from your arrival to Provo till departure to South Caicos and back to Provo, whether by scheduled commercial flight or charter air service.
Private Charter is available upon request.
TCI Ferry Service offers a 90-minute, three-times a week ferry to South Caicos from Providenciales. The service makes it easy and convenient as a great alternative option to flying. Our Reservations Team will gladly assist in coordinating your transportation should ferry be your preferred mode of arrival to South Caicos.
One-way booking is $60 per person with round-trip bookings being available for $99 per person. The weekly ferry service schedules are as follows:
- Wednesdays | Depart Providenciales at 7:30am, arrive South Caicos at 9:00am
- Wednesdays | Depart South Caicos at 3:00pm, arrive Providenciales at 4:30pm
- Fridays | Depart Providenciales at 1:30pm, arrive South Caicos at 3:00pm
- Fridays | Depart South Caicos at 3:00pm, arrive Providenciales at 4:30pm
- Sundays | Depart Providenciales at 1:30pm, arrive South Caicos at 3:30pm
- Sundays | Depart South Caicos at 3:30pm, arrive Providenciales at 4:30pm
Private chartered boat transfers can also be arranged to/from Providenciales/South Caicos. One-way bookings are available for $972 for a one-way booking and can accommodate up to 5 passengers.
Visitors may also arrive in South Caicos by private plane or by private boat, with customs services at South Caicos International Airport and Cockburn Harbour Port. If you plan to arrive via a private plane or private boat, our Reservations Team is here to help coordinate your transportation from Providenciales to South Caicos.